Yeomans Legal Information
Yeomans Press Limited, a company incorporated in England & Wales, company number 5306145 , having its registered office at 3 Boyne Park, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4 8EN, (“Yeomans “) has established this site (the “Site”) for your personal entertainment, information and communication. The Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing the Site, you accept these Terms and Conditions. VAT No. GB: 821 7544 35
• You may, subject to paragraph 8, download one copy of the materials contained in or displayed on the Site and print off pages of the Site for non-commercial personal use only provided that (a) you do not remove or alter any copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials and (b) all use is for lawful purposes only. Neither the content of the Site nor any part of it may be distributed, reproduced, modified, transmitted, reused, re-posted or used for public or commercial purposes without Yeomans prior written permission.
• If you download any software from the Site, the software, including all files, images, contained in or generated by the software and accompanying data (together, the “Software”) are deemed to be licensed to you by Yeomans . Neither title nor any intellectual property rights are transferred to you, but remain with Yeomans. You may not resell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise convert the Software to a human perceivable form. Either of us may terminate the licence at any time immediately with or without notice and on such termination you must destroy all materials including (but not limited to) the Software obtained from the Site and all copies.
• The Site and the content, functionality and design of the Site is protected in the UK and elsewhere in the World by copyrights, designs and/or design rights and other intellectual property rights or either used by us under licence from a third party or owned by Yeomans. None of the Site, the Site content, the Site functionality or the Site design, nor any part of any of each, may be used in any manner whatsoever, except either as provided for in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site or within the strict terms of the written permission of Yeomans obtained for the proposed use in advance of such use (and in respect of which. Yeomans neither warrants nor represents that your proposed use will not infringe any third party rights).
• The materials contained in or displayed on this Site are provided “as is” and without warranties or representations of any kind either expressed or implied. Yeomans disclaims all warranties of satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose. Yeomans does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free.
• Yeomans will not be liable for any damages or injury howsoever caused including, but not limited to, any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus, or line failure. Yeomans will not be liable for any damages or injury that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in the Site howsoever caused.
• Yeomans and any other party involved in producing or delivering the Site assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damage to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site.
• The trademarks and logos (the “Trade Marks”) displayed on Site include the registered and unregistered trademarks of Yeomans. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions on the Site may be construed as granting any licence or right to use any of the Trade Marks without the prior written permission of Yeomans or other proprietor of the Trade Marks. Any use of the Trade Marks or any other content on the Site except as provided in these Terms and Conditions is strictly prohibited.
• Yeomans has not reviewed any sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is entirely at your own risk.
• Unless otherwise stated or the context requires otherwise the Site relates to the business of Yeomans in the United Kingdom only.
• Yeomans controls and operates this site from its registered office stated above. All communications regarding this web-site should be addressed to Yeomans, Suite 1, Branbridges Industrial Estate, Kent, TN12 5HF.
• Any exclusion or restriction of liability contained in these Terms and Conditions shall apply only to the fullest extent permitted by the laws of England.
• You are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws relating to the use of or otherwise connected with the Site. To the extent that this Site or any activity contemplated by it would infringe any law of a jurisdiction other than England, then you are prohibited from accessing this Site or attempting to carry on any such offending activity and this provision shall override all other provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
• Any use of the Site shall be subject to the laws of England and any dispute arising from such use or otherwise in connection with the Site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
• All information given in this site applies to the UK only and is correct at the time of going to press, but is subject to change without notice. It is not intended to give rise to any legally binding obligation and may not be considered to make any representation on any matter.
The information in any e-mail you may receive from Yeomans Press Ltd (T/A Yeomans / Yeomans Marketing) and any attachments is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.
Access to the above mentioned e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the above mentioned e-mail, please notify the author by replying to the above mentioned e-mail.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on the above mentioned e-mail.
VIRUS WARNING The contents of any attachment to any e-mail you may receive from Yeomans Press Ltd (T/A Yeomans / Yeomans Marketing) may contain software viruses that could damage your own computer system. While we have taken reasonable precautions to minimize this risk, we cannot accept liability for any damage that you suffer as a result of software viruses.
Please consider the environment before printing any e-mail or other digital document.