Royal Mail Christmas posting dates – Beat the Christmas rush this yearByKirsten Hill |NewsMarketingMailingFundraising |16 October 2018
We have reached that time of the year once again, where we need to start planning for Christmas! It might feel like it’s early but you have to be organised when it comes to posting your Christmas presents and cards to ensure they make it there on time!
If you are planning to send cards and presents to your loved ones (let alone your customers and donors!), then it’ important to make a note of the Royal Mail posting dates for this year.
UK Latest Recommended Posting Dates
- Tuesday 18th December - 2nd Class and Royal Mail Signed For® 2nd Class
- Thursday 20th December - 1st Class and Royal Mail Signed For® 1st Class
- Thursday 20th December - Royal Mail Tracked 48®
- Friday 21st December - Royal Mail Tracked 24®
- Saturday 22nd December - Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed®
International Economy Posting Dates
- Saturday 3rd November – Eastern Europe, Greece, Cyprus, Turkey, Malta and Iceland
- Saturday 17th November – Western Europe
International Standard and International Tracking and Signature Services Posting Dates
- Tuesday 4th December – Africa, Middle East
- Friday 7th December – Cyprus, Malta, Asia, Far East, Eastern Europe (Except Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia
- Saturday 8th December – Caribbean, Central and South America
- Monday 10th December – Greece, Turkey, Australia, New Zealand
- Friday 14th December – Canada, Czech Republic, Italy, Poland, USA
- Saturday 15th December – Finland, Sweden
- Monday 17th December – Austria, Denmark, Germany, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland
- Tuesday 18th December – Belgium, France, Ireland, Luxembourg
International HM Forces Mail
- Monday 26th November – Operational HM Forces
- Friday 14th December – Static HM Forces
Let us do the hard work for you
We want to help take the stress out of Christmas and throughout the year.
Our experienced team can produce your print at the highest quality - and make sure you’re using the right postal service too!
Our specialist marketing and creative solutions could also help you achieve your organisation’s objectives - contact us today to find out how.
Royal Mail https://www.royalmail.com/greetings