Will you be getting the best postal rates this year?By aqs | Mailing News Fundraising Marketing | 02 January 2019
Even though our ears are still ringing with the sounds of Auld Lang Syne, the Christmas break will soon be forgotten and the New Year will be well and truly upon us, heralding the annual price increases from all postal suppliers.
We’ve negotiated hard with our DownStream Access (DSA) postal supplier on your behalf to keep the price rises to a minimum and here are the results.
The top-line figures for DSA postage are:
- Advertising Mail Letters: No changes
- Business Mail Letters: 2p increase
- Advertising Mail Large Letters (0-100g): 1p increase
- Business Mail Large Letters (0-100g): up to 4p increase
- Advertising Mail Large Letters (101-250g): 1p increase
- Business Mail Large Letters (101-250g): up to 6p increase
- Unsorted Letters increase by 3p an item
- Unsorted Large Letters increase by 4p for 0-100g and 5p for 101-250g
As always our knowledgeable team of Account Managers are on hand to help you make the best of your postal budgets and you can contact them today at 01892 839280, or by sending us your enquiry.