Copywriting for Fundraising MasterclassByClaire Fuller |EventsFundraisingCreativeNews |11 April 2019
Are you looking for tips and techniques to help you in creating compelling copy for your next fundraising appeal or letter?
Join us on Wednesday 19th June for our masterclass where we’ll be delving into the world of copywriting for fundraising. This interactive masterclass will include a number of practical exercises, real life examples and speaker-led material to explore the following:
- Principles and tools for fundraising copywriting
- The anatomy of a letter
- Do’s and don’ts of appeal writing
- Tips for effective writing
- Reviewing examples of fundraising copy
- And more…
Where and when will the Masterclass be happening?
- Location: Yeomans Head Office – Suite 1, Branbridges Industrial Estate, East Peckham, TN12 5HF
- Date: Wednesday 19th June 2019
- Time: 10:00-15:30
How much does the Masterclass cost and how do I apply for a place?
Spaces for this masterclass are strictly limited and must be booked in advance.
Prices include all course materials, fees, lunch and refreshments throughout the day
Places cost just £150 + VAT per person (reduced to £100 + VAT per person for additional attendees from the same organisation).
Yeomans also operate a grant scheme in which organisations can apply for funding to cover the cost of their space. Further details of how to apply for a grant are included on the booking/application form.
To apply for a space to join our Copywriting for Fundraising Masterclass (and to make a grant application if required) please click here to download and complete the booking form. (Please note: You will need to save your own copy of the application form before completing it)
If you have any questions before making your application please contact Claire on 01892 839280 or by email.
To view the full booking terms and conditions for Yeomans masterclasses, please click here
The expertise behind the Masterclass:
- As co-founder and joint MD of Yeomans, Phil has a clear passion and commitment to delivering our vision to help charities to make a greater difference with their fundraising and marketing
- Phil has steered numerous clients to increased success with their fundraising campaigns through his personal approach - developing relationships and delivering new perspectives into organisations
- Phil is no stranger to actively participating in fundraising events either – he’s run the London Marathon (twice), completed a gruelling Charity challenge (involving cycling and horse riding) in Mongolia and has enabled a family in Moldova to become self sufficient through fundraising for a flock of sheep!
- During her 3 years (so far) with Yeomans, Claire has passed the IoF’s Certificate in Fundraising with Distinction and the DMA’s future writer’s lab with commendation
- Prior to joining Yeomans, Claire had 13 years’ experience working in the Charity sector in various roles which included both fundraising and marketing elements. She is passionate about the craft of copywriting and the way that a good story can evoke a powerful response
- Claire also enjoys supporting charities too – Last year she walked a marathon for charity, wearing flashing bunny ears the whole way… her fellow walkers were delighted!